Muncy is a historical town nestled in the beautiful upper Susquehanna Valley. Learn more about this area by visiting the Muncy Borough homepage. Another valuable resource to learn more about this community can be found at The Muncy Professional and Business Association.
- Danville Arts Council which seeks to support the arts and artist of every kind, and create a larger cultural milieu in the area.
- Montour County Historical Society celebrating the past and preserving future
- Interested in recreational indoor or outdoor activities? Then visit the Montour Area Recreation Commission or check out the Danville Area Community Center
- Danville also offers shopping and dining experiences you will not want to miss.
Best known known for its claim to fame as the birthplace of Little League Baseball, Williamsport is the largest city in Lycoming County and North Central Pennsylvania and plays host every year to the Little League World Series. Alive with great attractions, a burgeoning artistic community, Victorian architecture, and a vibrant downtown, Williamsport is a great place to live or visit. See what Williamsport has to offer by visiting the City of Williamsport's homepage.
- Interested in learning more about the Arts and creative communities Williamsport has to offer? Visit the Pajama Factory, a unique work and work/live community housed in a rejuvenated, historic factory complex that fosters established and emerging artists, businesses, entrepreneurs, craftspeople, and community groups.
- See a show at the Community Arts Center or audition for the Williamsport Community Theatre League. For the music lovers, check out the Billtown Blues Association or the Uptown Music Collective.
- Looking for fun outdoor activies? Take a ride down the Susquehanna river on the historic Hiawatha Paddle Wheel River Boat. Or visit one of the several Parks.
- To learn more about the other activities Williamsport offers including sporting and cultural events, museums and historical sites, great nightlife entertainment and, of course, shopping, please visit Lycoming County's Visitor Center.
Located along Route 11 and less than 5 minutes from two exits of Interstate 80, Bloomsburg is an epicenter for residents and visitors alike. This small, historic town offers a robust and diverse economy thanks to Autoneum, Bloomsburg University, Geisinger-Bloomsburg Hospital, Kawneer, and a vibrant downtown community of small businesses from shops to bars and eateries. To learn more about this exciting area in the heart of the Susquehanna Valley, visit the Welcome to the Town of Bloomsburg homepage.
- Check out the Bloomsburg Theatre Enemsble, the town's resident ensemble theatre company now in its 38th Season. American Theatre Magazine calls BTE “a perfect illustration of commitment to place.”
- Attend the Bloomsburg Fair, one of the largest and longest running fairs in the country.
- You will always have something to do if you check out the Columbia Montour Visitors Bureau. They keep you up to date on the latest events and happenings in the community.
- Make sure you go to the Renaissance Jamboree, a completely outdoor event that features hundreds of craft vendors, delicious food, and fun activities the whole family can enjoy.